[Kde-bindings] Can I put my 'Developing Ruby apps with the QT Designer' tutorial somewhere on KDE Techbase?

Declan McGrath declan at divilment.com
Mon Aug 17 21:18:36 UTC 2009

I've implemented the suggestions put forward thus far. Any further
feedback is greatly appreciated. The article is still at
http://techbase.kde.org/User:Declan.mcgrath

Also, I've tried to upload a snapshot to the article but I get

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 70 bytes) in
/home/wikis/public/mediawiki_src/extensions/OpenID/OpenID.i18n.php on
line 1739

It's only a 127k file so I'm not sure what the problem would be.

Regards,
Declan