[Kde-bindings] Qt bindings to D programming language.

Thomas Moenicke tm at php-qt.org
Sun Oct 26 21:06:25 UTC 2008

Hi Eldar,

I'm afraid there is only little information about Smoke around, as the
wiki entry: http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Smoke
But the smoke.h header file might also give an insight into how it
works, and as mentioned by Arno there will be a bit more information
available very soon.

For D, this reflection library might be useful: http://www.dsource.org/projects/flectioned

Cheers,
Thomas