[Kde-bindings] Qt bindings to D programming language.

Эльдар Инсафутдинов e.insafutdinov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:01:16 UTC 2008

Hello everybody! My name is Eldar and I am using D programming language.
Although it's extremly powerful it really lacks correspondingly strong GUI
library - which is of course Qt :)
I started to write a simple wrapper - but I haven't got any experience in
such tasks. I just simply started generating extern (C) wrappers for method
calls and pick them up in D wrappers. But since Qt heavily relies on virtual
methods reimplementation - I just stack. I found out about Smoke library -
but really I couldn't understand anything from it's source and I wasn't able
to find any sort of documentation for it :( Could you please give me some
advice - what am I supposed to do, I don't have any idea.