[Kde-bindings] KDE and Csharp

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Fri Nov 14 11:12:30 UTC 2008

Hi Philipp

On Friday 14 November 2008 10:25:51 you wrote:
> Hello,
>

> i found you at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdebindings/csharp/ and
> thought I should write to you.
>

> Im a CSharp developer and want to help developing KDE and KDE Applications.
> Do you have any Project wich I can contribute?
Yes, we are actively working on the Qyoto and Kimono bindings for the Qt/KDE
apis and there are plenty of things to do. For instance, writing example
programs and tutorials, finding bugs and working on the bindings themselves.
including the C# ones, and you can join that. I'll cc this reply to that list.

> Something about me:
>
> My name is Philipp Baum, im 17 Years old and from Germany. Im in the
> education to an Developer.
Arno Rehn the C# bindings co-developer is also from Germany.

> Im using Linux since more than 4 Years.. my main distribution is Gentoo.
>

> Im also at Freenode, Nick: philll.
You can join the irc channel #kde-bindings. I am 'rdale' on there and Arno is
'pumphaus'

> I look forward to hear from you,

regards