[Kde-bindings] C# bindings

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Tue Nov 11 19:00:44 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 11 November 2008 19:50:50 Raúl Moratalla Guillén wrote:
> El Martes, 11 de Noviembre de 2008 19:39:26 Arno Rehn escribió:
> > Mh, the dependencies should be properly set in the CMakeLists.txt..
> > Anyway, try building with 'make -j1' (so there are no multiple jobs). If
> > this doesn't work or you're already doing this, go into csharp/kimono and
> > do 'make' there first, so the kde bindings will be built before the khtml
> > ones.
>
> Hi Arno,
>
> 'make -j1' didn't work. I went into csharp/kimono and I did 'make' there
> but I got the following error:
>
> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `csharp/kimono/all'.  Stop.
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> So I did a 'cmake .' and I get the following error:
>
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:18 (KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY):
>   Unknown CMake command "KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY".
>

> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as
>
>     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
>
>   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
> lower if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For
> more information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
>
> -- Configuring done
>
> What should I do now?

'cmake .' should only be run in the top-level directory, not in any of the
subdirectories. That's probably the reason it doesn't find the KDE4 macros.
I don't know what's going wrong, but make sure you're building out-of-source
(e.g. creating a directory called 'build', navigating into it and the doing
'cmake <path-to-sources>'). If this doesn't work as well, you can try 'ccmake'
instead of 'cmake'. You'll get a somewhat graphical interface and can easily
check if something's missing or not found.

arno at arnorehn.de