[Kde-bindings] C# bindings

Raúl Moratalla Guillén raul.moratalla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:50:50 UTC 2008

El Martes, 11 de Noviembre de 2008 19:39:26 Arno Rehn escribió:
> Mh, the dependencies should be properly set in the CMakeLists.txt.. Anyway,
> try building with 'make -j1' (so there are no multiple jobs). If this doesn't
> work or you're already doing this, go into csharp/kimono and do 'make' there
> first, so the kde bindings will be built before the khtml ones.

Hi Arno,

'make -j1' didn't work. I went into csharp/kimono and I did 'make' there but I got the following error:

make[1]: *** No rule to make target `csharp/kimono/all'.  Stop.
make: *** [all] Error 2

So I did a 'cmake .' and I get the following error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:18 (KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY):
  Unknown CMake command "KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY".

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

-- Configuring done

What should I do now?

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Best Regards,

Raúl