[Kde-bindings] branches/work/kdebindings-smoke2

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Mar 10 18:02:57 UTC 2008

Am Montag 10 März 2008 18:50:57 schrieb Arno Rehn:
> SVN commit 784130 by arnorehn:
>
> * Backported changes from trunk/KDE/kdebindings
Just to bring that topic up again: I would like to get modular smoke into
trunk, so development could continue on this basis. It's quite some work to
keep the modular branch up-to-date with trunk.
We could do a last release of monolithic smoke and the bindings, but in KDE
4.1 I would like to see the new smoke. If some bindings aren't ready for
modular smoke yet, they can still use the monolithic one. If we change
the .so versions they could even live together on one system.

arno at arnorehn.de