[Kde-bindings] Anyone interested in helping me get KAction and KXMLGUI working?

Gary Greene greeneg at tolharadys.net
Sat Jun 7 03:36:22 UTC 2008

I know that PerlKDE isn't in the KDE repo, but I'm stumped on why I cannot get
KAction calls to work right with Perl KDE from the PerlQt 3.009-b2 release.
I'll admit that this is KDE3 stuff, (still haven't had enough time to work on
porting the code) and that it's Perl. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: peorth