[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings/smoke

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Tue Jun 3 17:38:34 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Richard Dale wrote:
> SVN commit 816101 by rdale:
>
> * Add a smoke lib for phonon
> * The headers in the phonon_header_list currently aren't qualified with a
> directory and are expected to be in the qt include directory, and it won't
> work if the kde includes are in a different place.
> * Unqualified header names in the header lists are really a nightmare and
> this needs to be changed (eg I have 6 headers named 'document.h' in my KDE
> includes).

Not 100% sure what you mean with unqualified. I guess you mean <foo.h> vs.
<project/foo.h>?

For Phonon you can use <phonon/foo.h> or <Phonon/Foo> (the latter only
includes the former - using a relative include, so only the path to
Phonon/Foo needs to be in the -I paths)

If you want to bind libphonon 4.2, the one that will be released with KDE 4.1,
then you should not use the headers in Qt (which is libphonon 4.1). You
should compile Qt with -no-phonon as a KDE developer anyway.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de