[Kde-bindings] QtRuby crashes (2)

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Wed Nov 21 02:59:47 UTC 2007

This is still related to
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-bindings&m=119438557809008&w=2

I did future investigate the crash and did note, that shortly before the crash
the QHash's detach-state changes from detached to not detached. Some more
tests did show up, that the QHash (or better parts of it) got destroyed
during the cleanup. Now I could provide some more details why it wasn't
visible before I jumped into that (K_GLOBAL_STATIC etc.), why it happens with
QHash and not QMap (QAtomic*), etc. but let's make it short; attached is
another patch that fixes the crash by using Q_GLOBAL_STATIC which does take
care of that situation. Ok to commit?