[Kde-bindings] Where is Korundum's API documentation

Turki Al-Marri turki.almarri at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:03:22 UTC 2007

Hi all, I have two questions.

First, how is Korundum now? is it stable or is it going to change in
the near future?

Second, where can I find Korundum's API documentation? I searched
everywhere for it but found nothing. The nearest thing to
documentation was rbkde4api which is next to useless if you don't
already know the API.

Thank you for your hard work btw, I'm very grateful there is something
other than C++ to code in :)

Peace.

PS: Can anyone post a working ruby program that uses the latest
Korundum, I couldn't run any example I saw so far.