caleb at gentoo.org
Sun Mar 4 23:24:41 UTC 2007
SVN commit 639361 by ctennis:
Okay, this is a pretty intrusive commit.
Basically, I've reworked the system a bit to try and use the cmake variables
a little more properly.
First, I've moved the qtdbus headers into header_list and removed the corresponding
stuff from the .pl files. We can determine if the QtDbus stuff is installed via
Second, I've commented out the call to grab_qglobal_symbols in qtguess.pl.cmake.
I can't see what it's actually helping to do anymore since we can use the
compilation test to determine where there are QT_NO or QT_ defines. Moreso,
the latest versions of Qt define license information in QT_EDITION variables in
qglobal.h, and this subroutine cannot read them properly and parse them. This
causes build failures due to errors about "QtLicenseForModule". Not calling this
method anymore fixes these errors and doesn't seem to change the overall way
things are built as best as I can tell.
Third, all of the headers in header_list have had the prefix directory stripped and
I've reverted to the simple .h name. This is because we can grab each of the
individual package directories from cmake, and for frameworked directories this
makes things nicer.
Fourth, I've recommented out a lot of the excludes in generate.pl.cmake. I've
actually been successful in getting smoke to build with some of these headers, so
I thought perhaps starting over from scratch would be good here. We can re-uncomment
them out as needed.
Last, I've reworked some of the build system items in CMakeLists.txt. This is
again to be somewhat smart of how cmake is able to figure out things for us.
I've tested this on OSX (Framework Qt 4.2.2) and Linux (normal Qt-4.2.2) and it
builds, compiles, and links on both. That's not to say I didn't make a mistake, or
overlook something eggregious. Please let me know if I did, hopefully in a nice way.
CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
M +29 -30 CMakeLists.txt
M +32 -52 generate.pl.cmake
M +312 -299 header_list
M +1 -1 qtguess.pl.cmake
More information about the Kde-bindings