[Kde-bindings] cleaning up smoke

Caleb Tennis caleb at aei-tech.com
Sun Mar 4 15:30:53 UTC 2007

Okay, another few questions:

Why goes qtguess.pl do a define search in qglobal.h and put those
values at the top of each of the tests?  Would it be okay to remove
the qglobal search and just let those values come in naturally via
the #includes in the test?

One problem I'm running into is that the QT_EDITION variable contains
information like QT_EDITION_OPENSOURCE, which is picked up by other
Qt headers.  qtguess.pl is seeing QT_EDITION and defining it as
empty, so when it creates the tests it's just a define and doesn't
contain any information.  Then the compilation fails with invalid
license information because Qt is expecting to find some value within
the QT_EDITION define.

I'm making progress on the framework stuff; I'm just afraid that I
might make a commit that causes it to fail in some way for non-
framework OSX installs.  If anyone out there is able to check, please
do any let me know if I break anything.

Caleb