[Kde-bindings] Build error with Qyoto Pre-release 4

Kaare Olsen kaare at nightcall.dk
Fri Jun 22 22:42:26 UTC 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:36:40 +0100
Richard Dale <rdale at foton.es> wrote:

> > Am I possibly missing a dependency?  Making Smoke didn't cause any
> > problems.
> >
> > I'm running on Debian unstable (em64t/amd64).
> Are you building it against Qt 4.2.x because that internal function was only
> introduced in Qt 4.3?

Yes, I built against Qt 4.2(.3) as you may have seen in my other mails on this.  After upgrading the make process completed successfully.

> Maybe it should be #ifdef'd but I hadn't been thinking
> about Qt 4.2.x, but perhaps we should, but there would need to be a different
> set of C# sources generated, and some classes removed which might be a bit of
> work.

If you decide not to support Qt 4.2.x, don't forget to update the requirements information.  A separate menu item on the web site called e.g. "Requirements" might also be a good idea.

--
Regards, Kaare