[Kde-bindings] Build error with Qyoto Pre-release 4

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Fri Jun 22 09:36:40 UTC 2007

On Thursday 21 June 2007, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> After a successful "cmake .", I'm trying to "make" Qyoto Pre-release 4, but
> get the following error:
>
> Scanning dependencies of target qyoto
> [  2%] Building CXX object csharp/qyoto/CMakeFiles/qyoto.dir/src/qyoto.o
> [...]csharp/qyoto/src/qyoto.cpp: In function âvoid Init_qyoto()â:
> [...]csharp/qyoto/src/qyoto.cpp:2103: error: âEventNotifyCallbackâ is not a
> member of âQInternalâ make[2]: ***
> [csharp/qyoto/CMakeFiles/qyoto.dir/src/qyoto.o] Error 1 make[1]: ***
> [csharp/qyoto/CMakeFiles/qyoto.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Am I possibly missing a dependency?  Making Smoke didn't cause any
> problems.
>
> I'm running on Debian unstable (em64t/amd64).
Are you building it against Qt 4.2.x because that internal function was only
introduced in Qt 4.3? Maybe it should be #ifdef'd but I hadn't been thinking
about Qt 4.2.x, but perhaps we should, but there would need to be a different
set of C# sources generated, and some classes removed which might be a bit of
work.