[Kde-bindings] Qyoto release

Vladimir Lushnikov vladimir at arsfides.com
Thu Jun 21 13:21:25 UTC 2007

Great idea!

If there was an installer for Qyoto (for both .net framework 2.0 and
mono) on Windows, then I'm sure many developers would consider using Qt
instead of Winforms... In short, it would be excellent to have something
for Windows that doesn't require a build process and isn't too fiddly. :-)

Btw: Anyone had any success with the Webkit Qt port and C# yet?

Vladimir Lushnikov