[Kde-bindings] QT TextEdit refresh

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Jul 24 17:33:52 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007, Carl Bourne wrote:
> Richard,
>
> Thanks for the prompt reply - that did the trick.
>
> Just need to try and find a good place where this sort of stuff is
> documented!
> I've seen the pragmatic Ruby QT book, but that's QT 3 based a seems a bit
> on the light side.
> Can you recommend anything publications that's QT/Ruby specific? Don't
> fancy trying to learn C++.
You don't need to learn much c++ to read the Qt docs, and so it should be
possible to bluff your way through.

There are some docs on the web, but mainly for Qt3 QtRuby. We really need to
add some Qt4 specific stuff to the KDE TechBase wiki, but here is the Qt3
version on the KDE developers corner site:

http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/index.html