[Kde-bindings] Qyoto QMetaObject creation patch

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Tue Feb 27 14:51:19 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 27 February 2007, Arno Rehn wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 27. Februar 2007 schrieb Richard Dale:
> > Here's a version of the QMetaObject creation code that should work with
> > nested subclasses. I'll write some test programs with subclasses of
> > QObjects and QWidgets to see if it works OK.
>
> Ah great! I tested it with QWidget three times subclassed and it worked all
> well. I checked for the class names and slots are also working across all
> the subclasses.
Ok, I've tried a test program too and it seems fine - I've attached it to this
mail. I don't know whether we should starting building up a collection of
test programs in a 'test' directory. It works without any changes needed to
qt_metacall() with slots in different sub classes, and I thought that would
need changing. So I'll commit the code anyway.

I've been looking at the QDBusAbstractAdaptor code, but don't completely
understand it. So I still don't know why complex pong doesn't work.