[Kde-bindings] Qyoto / Kimono any how to ?

David Canar davidcanar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 23:24:06 UTC 2006

Hi, I've been looking around *quite some time* for bindings for Qt4 and C#
and the only one I found was the "dead" qtsharp project until today that I
found about the qyoto / kimono project which looks very promising.
First of all I'd like to thank anybody who is working on it. It's just great
to know that we will be able to create KDE / Qt programs using .NET. It is
just amazing!
I want to start coding but I can't find any documentation or packages or a
webpage with information about it. I found the code in the SVN repositories
but I wasn't able to compile it. I'm looking for any "how to compile" or any
kind of documentation to start coding.
I'm also a Webdeveloper and I would like to get involved with the project. I
will be able to create a portal for the project (a webpage, a wiki, forums,
etc) if it doesn't exist already. Please let me know how to help.

Sincerely,

David Canar