[Kde-bindings] CLR (.Net) support for KDE 4?

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Fri Oct 20 11:16:57 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 11:34, Simon Edwards wrote:
> Hi Richard, Arno and all,
>
> I see quite a few commits for the CLR bindings, and I was just wondering,
> can we expect to see bindings support for the CLR in KDE 4? Does anyone
> dare give any odds about this happening?
I would say the odds are very good. I've starting working on getting the Smoke
library working with KDE4, although it still seems a bit early. Qyoto is
looking pretty good I think - it mainly lacks a few marshallers of lists and
other types, needs a better build system (using nant or cmake), and more
examples converted from C++ to test it. I was thinking about moving it to
kdebindings soon, and then we could start on the Kimono kde version.

> (Simon wants to play with IronPython and Boo sometime, and any of those
> other wierd langauges that run under mono. ;-) )
Yes, me too. Apparently Nermerle works with Qyoto, so I assume the others will
too.