[Kde-bindings] CLR (.Net) support for KDE 4?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Oct 20 10:34:22 UTC 2006

Hi Richard, Arno and all,

I see quite a few commits for the CLR bindings, and I was just wondering, can
we expect to see bindings support for the CLR in KDE 4? Does anyone dare give
any odds about this happening?

cheers,

(Simon wants to play with IronPython and Boo sometime, and any of those other
wierd langauges that run under mono. ;-) )

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/