[Kde-bindings] Cannot execute the Qt4-Ruby dbus-examples

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Nov 15 09:51:10 UTC 2006

Moin

Ok, I was using the Qtbindings provided by KUbuntu Edgy Eft. It seems they
don't include dbus-support.
Currently I am fighting with compiling kde-bindings. Nothing is ported to
CMake yet and it seems autohell is worse then I remembered ;-) It doesn't
find Qt4.2, I had to install unsermake, automake and autoconf, m4 and
whatnot...

Richard: Am I really supposed to use the old "make -f Makefile.cvs
&& ./configure && unsermake" thing or is there another way to compile
Qt4-ruby?

Carsten