[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Fri Jun 9 13:57:38 UTC 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 17:18, Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> This is great! We do have to polish the interface a little bit, but
> the hardest work is done.

BTW, I passed along this great news to the guys hanging around in the #mono
channel on IRC. While it was generally praised, there was some criticism of
not using the C# event feature.

Is the SIGNAL/SLOT system used to maintain compatibility with the existing Qt
docs? How hard will it be to get the C++ method signature to be optional
(might help with making the code samples prettier)?