[Kde-bindings] playground/bindings/kimono

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 09:15:03 UTC 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 23:18, Paolo Capriotti wrote:
> On 6/8/06, Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > SVN commit 549448 by rdale:
> >
> > * Example t7 now works, which means that both custom slots
> >   slots and signals work.
>
> This is great! We do have to polish the interface a little bit, but
> the hardest work is done.
Yes, it's really good that t7 works - mainly adding marshallers is what Qyoto
needs next I think.

I tried to make an Emit() method optional if the class didn't have any custom
signals - I added a 'IsSmokeClass()' test to the type in
GetSignalSignatures(), but it doesn't work for some reason. I've added
Q_CLASSINFO() and Q_SCRIPTABLE() attributes, but we need to use them when
constructing the QMetaObject before D-BUS slots and signals will work.