[Kde-bindings] Wrapper for KWin class ?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 12:29:12 UTC 2006

On Saturday 28 January 2006 20:13, Han Holl wrote:
> On Thursday 26 January 2006 23:36, Richard Dale wrote:
> > Actually, I only commented out one line last night, because kwin.h has a
> > '#ifdef Q_OS_UNIX' in it, and I suggested removing the other one for
> > 'completeness' but it messed up the build. So this should actually work:
>
> Yes, it works now.
>
> I hope this will become part of future releases.
Yes, I'll add it as long as I can do it without messing up the build of QtRuby
on non-Unix (or non X-Window) OSs like Mac OS X..

> But this does not seem to be included in Korundum:
>
> irb(main):001:0> require 'Korundum'
> => true
> irb(main):002:0> a = KDE::EntryKey.new('Kdepaper', 'interval')
> NameError: uninitialized constant KDE::EntryKey
>         from (irb):2:in `const_missing'
>         from (irb):2
> irb(main):003:0>
KEntry and KEntryKey both use bit fields which aren't currently handled in the
Smoke library. They are also marked '@internal', so I assume you shouldn't
really need to have to use them:

/**
 * map/dict/list config node entry.
 * @internal
 */
struct KDECORE_EXPORT KEntry

/**
 * key structure holding both the actual key and the the group
 * to which it belongs.
 * @internal
 */
struct KDECORE_EXPORT KEntryKey