[Kde-bindings] Wrapper for KWin class ?

Han Holl han.holl at pobox.com
Sat Jan 28 20:13:41 UTC 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 23:36, Richard Dale wrote:
> Actually, I only commented out one line last night, because kwin.h has a
> '#ifdef Q_OS_UNIX' in it, and I suggested removing the other one for
> 'completeness' but it messed up the build. So this should actually work:

Yes, it works now.

I hope this will become part of future releases.
But this does not seem to be included in Korundum:

irb(main):001:0> require 'Korundum'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> a = KDE::EntryKey.new('Kdepaper', 'interval')
NameError: uninitialized constant KDE::EntryKey
        from (irb):2:in `const_missing'
        from (irb):2
irb(main):003:0>

Cheers,