[Kde-bindings] More problems with Qt4-Mono-bindings

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sun Aug 6 19:17:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I didn't solve the problem with the segfaulting, but after updating glibc and
mono I get some more errors. Now it says (when quitting:
** (process:13065): ERROR (recursed) **: EnterCriticalSection:
EnterCriticalSection failed: Invalid argument
aborting...
(my whole console is flooded with this)

and then "Speicherzugriffsfehler" (that's German for "segfault ;-) )

Now, in the hello.exe example that shows how signlas/slots "work", I keep
getting this error:
*** glibc detected *** mono: free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x083bd8c8 ***
On the net I found this:
http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/2006-June/018842.html
but after looking through the code, I didn't find anything that is similiar to
the source of the error as in the above link.

I'm pretty sure, I didn't get any of these errors under SuSE. My glibc is
compiled NPTL-only, may this be a reason for those errors? I compiled mono
with nptl-suppot, too. I'm going to recompile mono without nptl support,
maybe this helps...

arno at arnorehn.de