[Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 09:46:48 UTC 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 23:21, Simon Edwards wrote:
> I had a fiddle with it. hacking around the build system enough to get it
> building against Qt4. The smoke library appears to have built ok, and also
> libqyoto. But compiling a small test C# program fails in
> SmokeInvocation.cs:
SmokeInvocation.cs will work with both Qt3 and Qt4, but the C/C++ code in
qt3handlers.cpp and qt3qyoto.cpp needs porting to Qt4 in handlers.cpp and
qyoto.cpp. It isn't difficult to port the code as far as I can remember, if
you want to have a try. The changes should be pretty much the same as in the
Qt3 vs. Qt4 QtRuby code.

The C# code for the Qt classes needs to be regenerated against the current Qt4
headers. I'll try and do that this weekend if I've got time - it would be
nice to get the project moving again.