[Kde-bindings] Qt4, Smoke + C# status?

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Wed Apr 19 18:51:45 UTC 2006

My assumption is that the age requirement is due to the fact that in most
jurisdictions, people under the age of 18 cannot enter into a binding
contract. (A parent/guardian can enter into a binding contact on behalf of
the minor, but once the minor reaches majority, the minor  can "undo" the
contract.)