[Kde-bindings] Common work for Qt4 bindings

Kevin Brown blargity at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:10:43 UTC 2005

On Thursday 22 September 2005 16:29, Marcus wrote:
> As for writing KDE apps in C++, I just gave up on that prospect. It's just
> too hard. I think I'd rather write Windows apps than KDE apps.

I personally found it easier to write KDE apps in C++ than Windows apps in C++
because I've found the api to be far FAR more predictable than the Windows
api.  In the one instance where I couldn't figure out what was going on under
the hood, I looked, and instantly understood what was going on.  I was
constantly plagued by strange behaviour when writing windows apps, and I
would just have to guess and check to figure it out.

I understand this will probably lead to a flame war.  Please flame me
directly, off list, so the rest of the world doesn't have to be bothered with
it.