[Kde-bindings] Common work for Qt4 bindings

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Thu Sep 22 22:29:29 UTC 2005

Writing Qt apps in C++ is very painful because it's still C++. It's kind of
like putting a pink collar on a pit-bull. It might look cuter, but it's still
not going to be a friendly family pet. On the other hand, writing Qt using C#
is so much easier.

As for writing KDE apps in C++, I just gave up on that prospect. It's just too
hard. I think I'd rather write Windows apps than KDE apps.