[Kde-bindings] Qt3 Kimono version - got it compiled

Arno Rehn kde-bindings at arnorehn.de
Thu Nov 24 18:22:53 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2005 19:03 schrieb Richard Dale:
> On Thursday 24 November 2005 16:12, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > after some hacks in the kalyptus-generated code I could compile the Qt3
> > Kimono bindings. But somehow I don't get the libqyoto thing to compile.
> > Any ideas?
>
> Excellent! Have a look at trunk/playground/bindings/kimono/makefile - this
> rule build the Qt4 version. What compile command were you using? It should
> be just a matter of putting the path to your Qt3 headers in a '-I' option,
> and linking against the Qt3 version of the libsmokeqt.so library. Is there
> some Qt4 specific code that won't compile?
>
> libqyoto.so:    qyoto.cpp handlers.cpp
>         gcc -shared -o libqyoto.so \
>         -I/home/duke/src/kde/kde/trunk/KDE/kdebindings/smoke \
>         -I/opt/kde4/include -I/opt/kde4/include/QtCore \
>         -I/opt/kde4/include/QtGui \
>         -L/opt/kde4/lib -lQtCore -lQtGui -lsmokeqt qyoto.cpp handlers.cpp

I already tried this makefile with the Qt3 headers, but the files qhash.h,
qlistwidget.h and qtablewidget.h don't exist. Besides there isn't any
"QtCore" or "QtGui".
I use the following makefile:

libqyoto.so:	qyoto.cpp handlers.cpp
	gcc -shared -o libqyoto.so \
	-I/home/arno/Anwendungen/kdebindings-3.4.2/smoke \
	-I/opt/kde3/include \
	-I/usr/lib/qt3/include \
	/usr/lib/qt3/include/private \
	-L/opt/kde3/lib -lsmokeqt qyoto.cpp handlers.cpp

> We could put the Qt3 .cs sources in kimono/qt3qyoto in the svn.

I uploaded the sources, take a look at
www.arnorehn.de/programming/qt3qyoto.tar.bz2
There are some bad hacks in it, I don't know if every class is functional.