[Kde-bindings] XPath benchmarks

Ashley Winters jahqueel at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 23:01:32 UTC 2005

--- Ashley Winters <jahqueel at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I tried several different functions in various classes with various
> parameter counts, the the speed doesn't change.

Err, actually this is wrong. QWidget had the slowest lookup I could
find. Other classes have lower runtimes (around 1.0+-0.2 seconds), and
the actual time seems proportional to the number of methods (or perhaps
elements) in the class, rather than its location in the XML document.

[ ] Lie
[ ] Damn lie
[X] Statistic

Ashley Winters