[Kde-bindings] Compilation problem of smoke

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 17:43:08 UTC 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 19:45, Sven Lüppken wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just tried to compile latest kdebindings/smoke and sadly it failed with
> the attached (huge) errormessage...I hope you can help me. I'm using Gentoo
> Linux, gcc 3.4.3 and latest KDE CVS.
Am I right in thinking all these bug reports only apply to Gentoo? It looks to
me as though there might be something wrong with the way Gentoo builds
kdelibs perhaps.

I can certainly build Smoke fine and have never seen this problem, although I
added the linker option for $(LIB_KIO) as Caleb Tennis suggested.