[Kde-bindings] KFileTreeView and Korundum

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Thu Dec 22 12:28:26 UTC 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 17:43, Richard Dale wrote:
> I think you were using the api wrongly - I don't know where it's
> documented, but I'm pretty sure I've worked it out looking at the code.
Thanks, that was it :) (took me a while to find time to continue working on
it).

The original C++ version actually used it the right way, but for some reason,
my first translation didn't work out well, so I rewrote that part from
scratch and that was the result :(

It's anyway strange what it does when it's not loaded correctly, one wouldn't
expect it to be able to kill the entire ruby interpreter.

Anyway, I hope to complete the work on it later, and try to release the first
version in ruby ;)

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE