[Kde-bindings] KFileTreeView and Korundum

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Fri Dec 16 13:36:55 UTC 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 22:29, Richard Dale wrote:
> Ah wow, a KDevelop Korundum ruby project out there in the wild! I updated
> my playground/utils, opened the project, hit the run button and whack!
> there the app was. No messing around compiling or whatever.
Yep, makes way quicker to test things ;)
This makes Korundum suitable also to prepare semi-working mockups for more
complex projects, before implementing the final ui.

> But the animation doesn't stop, and it does crash for me with the same
> error - so I'll have a look at it...
I've rebuilt ruby, qt, smoke, qtruby and korundum with debug info (long life
split debug :P) and have a more interesting backtrace (while it does not
carry all the locals as it's still optimized).
It's at http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/kdigest-crash-backtrace.bz2 (11K
compressed).

HTH,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE