[Kde-bindings] KFileTreeView and Korundum

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 21:29:55 UTC 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 20:24, Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò wrote:
> On Thursday 15 December 2005 21:54, Richard Dale wrote:
> > Can you post the ruby code so I can reproduce the problem?
>
> It's in svn, /trunk/playground/utils/kdigest .
>
> > It's crashing in
> > a C++ method, so it's possible that you code would also crash the same if
> > it was all written in C++.
>
> The code for KDigest 0.3 in C++ is almost the same (wrt the KFileTreeView)
> and it does not crash, and the animation stops as it should.
Ah wow, a KDevelop Korundum ruby project out there in the wild! I updated my
playground/utils, opened the project, hit the run button and whack! there the
app was. No messing around compiling or whatever.

But the animation doesn't stop, and it does crash for me with the same error
- so I'll have a look at it...