[Kde-bindings] Still problems with Korundum and Ruby 1.8.4

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at gentoo.org
Wed Dec 7 18:54:17 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 20:25, Richard Dale wrote:
> Have you re-compiled and re-linked Korundum against the new version of
> QtRuby?
I thought so, it might be a problem with the ebuild, then with the build
process, I'll give a look to that if you say that it works for you.
Does that mean that korundum is linked statically to qtruby? (means a
bump/recompilation of it is required for fixes to be propagated)

> Any code before super will get executed twice, so you shouldn't normally
> put any there unless you can't avoid it, which doesn't happen very often.
Yep, I supposed that reading Caleb's latest mails. Probably a note would be
useful tho, I don't remember having read that while looking at the korundum
page.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE