Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 09:46:38 UTC 2005
SVN commit 486268 by rdale:
* The Qyoto 'hello world' program is working!
* Added QString <--> C# string marshaller
* The '_smokeObject' private instance variable is now correctly set up
when a new instance is constructed. This allows the underlying C++ instance
for a given C# instance to be obtained.
* The static private variable 'pointerMap' inside the Smoke invocation
contains a Hash with key of C++ instance addresses which map onto the
corresponding C# instance. This allows a C# instance for a given C++
instance to be obtained. The C# instances are held as weak references
and so they won't interfere with normal garbage collection.
* The first cannon game tutorial 't1' now works, so just 13 more to go..
CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
M +39 -6 SmokeInvocation.cs
M +7 -4 makefile
M +30 -3 qt3handlers.cpp
M +20 -4 qt3qyoto.cpp
More information about the Kde-bindings