Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 09:47:12 UTC 2005
SVN commit 485651 by rdale:
* The Hello.cs wasn't calling the super class constructor via 'base', and so only the default
no args constructor would be called.
* Typedefing 'void *' as GCHandle wasn't a good idea as it made interop services construct a non
working GCHandle from a null IntPtr, with a non-zero address.
* Constructor methods are now being called correctly, and the result is marshalled. However, ordinary
methods don't work because the instance variable '_smokeObject' is not being set up with a
pointer to the underlying C++ instance in the constructor.
* Added 'char **' and 'int&' marshallers, a QString marshaller is still needed for the hello world app.
* In C# the argv array doesn't contain the name of the executable program as the first entry, and
so this needs to be set up in the QApplication constructor. Currently the example must be invoked
with a 'mono hello.exe hello.exe' command.
CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
M +1 -1 Hello.cs
M +32 -6 SmokeInvocation.cs
M +77 -8 qt3handlers.cpp
M +35 -32 qt3qyoto.cpp
M +7 -3 qyoto.h
More information about the Kde-bindings