[Kde-bindings] Hacking moc-generated code

Eric Jardim ericjardim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:58:10 UTC 2005

2005/8/31, Luca Fascione <lukes at wetafx.co.nz>:

> I don't think static means constant across *time*, it just should mean
> constant across instances of the class,
> i.e. you *can* change the metaobject while it's running... :-)

Sure. I know the difference. But the way moc generate the metaoject, it gets
both static meanings :)

And there you go, done addition of methods at runtime: just reimplement all
> the stuff with an added "addMethod()" method that will insert your new
> method in some data structure and you're done.

Interesting. I'll take a note of this. In Python you can add/delete methods
of class/instance at runtime. This means we need to update the qmetaobject
every time it happens.

Thanks,

[Eric Jardim]