[Kde-bindings] Hacking moc-generated code

Luca Fascione lukes at wetafx.co.nz
Wed Aug 31 06:46:51 UTC 2005

I don't think static means constant across *time*, it just should mean
constant across instances of the class,
i.e. you *can* change the metaobject while it's running... :-)

And that's the way TCL/Qt will work (when I finally find the time to sit
down and actually write it).

The Qt runtime calls the metaobject stuff all the time, so I don't think
it caches the answers it gets back...

And there you go, done addition of methods at runtime: just reimplement
all the stuff with an added "addMethod()" method that will insert your
new method in some data structure and you're done.

Now, I obviously haven't tried it... :-)

My 2 cents
Luca

Luca Fascione
Pipeline Engineer - Weta Digital