[Kde-bindings] Re: Re: Re: qtruby: Qt::TextView issue?

Arash Abedinzadeh thunfisch at thunfisch.org
Fri Sep 24 23:26:43 UTC 2004

> No, I can't possibly translate the Qt documentation to ruby any time soon.
> So please carry on asking questions on this list. Can you post the source
> code and the png image to make it easy to debug the problem? I've attached
> the PerlQt doc that Germain wrote - just ignore anything PerlQt specific
> things.

Thanks, Germain's documentation helped a lot. Today I started learning C++
and it was a real surprise. Trolltech's docs are very good and not too hard
to understand when you read and learn a bit about the C++ language.

I think there's no need for debugging because it was my fault of course,
qtruby works great (Thank you for the correction, Navindra). You're
probably right, it would be too much work to translate the whole C++ API
documention. I just thought there could be much more people using qtruby if
there was a ruby documentation of your bindings. Especially those methods
and classes which are not mentioned in example scripts or in qtruby HOWTOs.

Regards,

--
Arash