[Kde-bindings] qtruby compile error

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Sep 23 17:06:57 UTC 2004

Richard Dale <Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> kde dot news. I was interested, as a Machiavelli fan, that it didn't appear
> on the www.osnews.com site or anywhere else much. So I think the April fool

Unfortunately I didn't submit it to any of those sites, I've been
rather short on time.  Not sure if it's too late now but it could be
worth a try submitting to Slashdot and OSNews.  I think if someone
submits it to LinuxToday or LWN or Newsforge they are very likely to
post it.

> about KDE adopting mono and me saying how wonderful ruby was at the expense
> of C#, might have been a message to the princess and had an impact. It
> confirms my belief that the Korundum RAD environment might be a disruptive
> technology - fingers crossed anyway..

I am *very* impressed so far.  Doing away with the compilation stage
itself is such a relief.

Cheers,
Navin.