[Kde-bindings] Re: qtruby: Qt::TextView issue?

Arash Abedinzadeh thunfisch at thunfisch.org
Thu Sep 23 01:48:58 UTC 2004

Thanks for your replies, I guess I really should read the Qt API
documentation. Unfortunately I don't know anything about C++, it's really
hard for me to follow those apparently simple C++ code snippets on
Trolltech's homepage. Although there are a couple of qtruby HOWTOs and some
very good examples, I just can't find answers to some question regarding
events, Qt's socket implementation and a few other things.

So, my question is: Will there be a complete qtruby documentation in the
foreseeable future? Maybe any IRC channels for qtruby beginners or forums?

Regards,

--
Arash Abedinzadeh