[Kde-bindings] is sip pyqt and pykde include in latest version of kdebinding?

Arkar Kyaw Win ngan_yine at SoftHome.net
Thu Oct 21 17:02:31 UTC 2004

Hi I would like to confirm whether this is true or not ?I read it in
kde.org that in new kde 3.3.1 they include sip pyqt and pykde in
kdebinding .I just upgrade to kde 3.3.1 including kdebining .I left none
of the old kde file in my computer but I still couldn't use program that
include sip or pyqt or pykde like superkaramba slickbar theme.So I try
to insall all those manually but I couldn't compile any more.When I ask
around they said that it is because of kde 3.3.1 kdebinding.So I would
like to know that it is true they got sip ,pyqt and pykde in kdebinding
and if it true how can we use the sip ,pyqt and pykde ?
plaease tell me how!

thanks for reading
arkar kyaw win