[Kde-bindings] Undefined Reference to 'typeinfo for ....

Fabien Renaud renaud at nentec.de
Tue May 18 07:13:58 UTC 2004

Hello ,

Is there someone in the mailing-list ?

I have problems to compie libqtjava.
I have :
qte/2.3.4
qtjava from kdebindings 2.2.4
xscale_le-gcc (GCC) 3.3.1
I can compile all the files but I cannot link :
cross-qt/qt/include/qglist.h:149: undefined reference to `typeinfo for
QCanvasRectangle
libs/QCanvasPolygon.o(.gnu.linkonce.d._ZTI21QCanvasPolygonJBridge+0x8):
In function `Java_org_kde_qt_QCanvasPolygon_newQCanvasPolygon':
/path/to/cross-qt/qt/include/qglist.h:149: undefined reference to
`typeinfo for QCanvasPolygon'

I think the problem comes from the differences between 2.3 ans 2.2 but I
cannot change qt version and I don´t know where to find kdebindings
2.3.4 (and if it exists)

Cheers,
Fabien