[Kde-bindings] kdejava/koala compile errors

Peter Hyman pete4abw at comcast.net
Tue May 11 07:42:29 UTC 2004

The file qpopupmenu.h MUST be included explicitly in file
kdebindings/kdejava/koala/kdejava/KDirSelectDialog.cpp before the header
file kdirselectdialog.h is #included.

This is consistent with the manner in which it is handled in
kdelibs/kio/kfile/kdirselectdialog.cpp.

IMO it really should be #included within the header kdirselectdialog.h,
but it's not. I'll pass that along to the kdelibs folks as a possible
bug.

Adding the qpopupmenu.h file allows compile to conclude.

KDirSelectDialog.cpp:

//Auto-generated by kalyptus. DO NOT EDIT.
#include <qstring.h>
#include <qpopupmenu.h> // added to allow compile to conclude.
#include <kurl.h>
#include <kdirselectdialog.h>

Now, if this file is autogenerated, the script for creating it should be
changed.

Regards

--
Peter Hyman