[Kde-bindings] kdejava/koala compile errors

Peter Hyman pete4abw at comcast.net
Mon May 10 00:46:36 UTC 2004

Well, yes, the head branch. It's all I use. It's only an issue since I
rebuilt QT and the upgrade forced me to rebuild most all of KDE since
all the dependencies were borked. However, I did not have this type of
problem previously.

Nonetheless, I do have the HEAD libs, so do I just delete the entire
directory and build without it and leave what's already installed? Or,
can I skip building bindings for the time being until whenever...

Thanks, Richard!

--
Peter Hyman