[Kde-bindings] KDE C and Objective-C bindings now retired

Marcus mathpup at mylinuxisp.com
Fri Mar 26 15:41:49 UTC 2004

One of the main reasons that we moved primary development of Qt# from KDE's
CVS was that people who did not have KDE installed were unable to build QtC
and Qt#.

I do not appreciate Richard's attempt to sabotage Qt# by removing its
dependency from CVS. Although I said that I would have a replacement for QtC
"soon," I did not say "immediately" or "next week."